Features Of X Loop Sunglasses
1. These Sunglasses have polarized lenses so they fulfill the purpose of regular sunglasses too,
2. The lenses are easily swappable like the snap of a finger; hence you can easily choose and install your preferred lenses according to their color or other properties.
3. Frame of the sunglasses is made of polycarbonate which is a very good material regarding flexibility and durability. The frame can easily flex as well as they have transparent versions as well hence allowing you to be unique from other regular sunglasses users.
4. These Sunglasses overall are very lightweight as their lens is made of plastic rather than glass and a plastic frame rather than bulky metal frames.
5. X Loop Sunglasses prove to be much safer than regular Sunglasses as their lenses are mostly made of plastic rather than glass which is very fragile and cannot be used in outdoor sports.
6. These sunglasses normally have a rubber tip at the end to provide a better grip as well as to make it comfortable around the ear.
Why you should prefer X Loop Sunglasses?
1. Users can optionally choose to include Ultraviolet protection coating in their lenses
2. They can also support high-definition lenses allowing you to see more clearly and view a more detailed image.
3. These glasses are commonly used while driving hence avoiding the hassle of switching sunglasses.
4. X Loop Sunglasses can be used for multiple purposes at once such as sports, fishing, cycling, golf, and even kayaking.
5. 95% of Reviews about these sunglasses are above 4 Stars. Anonymous states that: “would prefer these sunglasses any day, any time”
6. Head Size does not matter with these. Whether it be a small head or large head or even a medium-sized head, they are prone to fit comfortably.
Compared to regular sunglasses
1. They are more grippy and comfortable even in the summer.
2. Average cost is around 5-10 dollars which is a lot cheaper than branded sunglasses for example Ray-Ban’s etc.
3. The lenses are made of plastic and easily replaceable at home whereas in regular sunglasses you are most likely to visit an optics shop and get the lenses changed due to complex frames etc.
4. They have the compatibility for neck-straps allowing you to hang these glasses around your head and not worry a bit about them getting misplaced rather than regular aviator sunglasses or other sunglasses which cannot be hung with neck-straps.
5. These sunglasses are an ideal solution for wearing while driving at night due to their High-Definition lenses rather than regular sunglasses which blinds you at night.
Currently, many people wear sunglasses for protection from the sun and to keep up with trends. X Loop Sunglasses are very unique as not many people are aware of these sunglasses. Using regular sunglasses can also cause the development of rashes & redness behind the ears due to sweat collecting up whereas these grip around your head hence there is zero chance of a skin allergy.
Q1: Where can I buy these sunglasses?
Ans1: These sunglasses are widely available online and even in regular supermarkets. They are also available to purchase on Wholesale Glasses USA, Wholesale Glasses China or even Amazon.
Q2: Can I customize these sunglasses?
Ans2: Yes, these sunglasses are heavily customizable according to user preference. Such as the color of the frames can be customized and even the lens’s color can be customized according to a doctor’s prescription or user’s preferred choice.