The information which is collected, and how it is used
Advertisements on the Website
Protection of User Rights
Time News Act would like to inform you that whatever data the user enters on our website is 100% protected as maintaining our visitor’s privacy is our top-most priority. At any time, the visitor can view what data they have entered as it’s their right to view their own entered data. The user can also make changes to their provided information in case it is wrong or misleading. User retains their right to remove their provided data or their whole account at any time. If the user’s data is currently in processing e.g., their article is yet to be approved for publishing they can contact the website to stop the processing of their data.
1. Our website uses your provided information to operate and develop the website more smartly according to our traffic preferences.
2. Times News Act ensures that your data remains protected under copyright laws and trademark licenses
3. Our Website Uses encryption-based technology which ensures no leak of data hence ensuring full privacy.
4. We use your emails only for sending promotions & latest updates.
5. Your Personal Information Is used to judge whether fraudulent activity is being carried out.
6. The User’s Search History Is Judged so we can provide new developments, new features, products, and even new functions to our valuable users.
7. Our website gathers and uses the information to only profit from the website.
8. Log Files are only used to follow the latest trends and keep track of the user’s repeated actions on the website.